Here are a few books I found helpful and I often recommend to my patients:
- Helen Fisher (2004) Why We Love. Henry Holt and Co.
- John M. Gottman (1999) The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work. Three Rivers Press
- Lewis, Amini & Lennon (2000) A General Theory of Love. Vintage
- Miller, A. (1994) The Drama of the Gifted Child. New-York: Basic Books
- Yalom, I. D., (2002). The Gift of Therapy. Harper Collins Books
- Goleman Daniel (1997) Emotional Intelligence. Bantam Books
- Ross, J. (1994). Triumph over Fear. Bantam Books
- Golomb, E. (1992). Trapped in the Mirror. Quill, NY
- Lawson, C. A. (2004) Understanding the Borderline Mother. Jason Aronson Books
- Makay, M, & Fanning, P. (1992) Self Esteem. New Harbridger Publication Inc.
- Apple. R. & Agras, W. (1997) Overcoming Overeating. Therapy Works
- Kathrine, A. (1994) Anatomy of Food Addiction. Gurze Books
- Gottman J. (1994) Why Marriages Succeed or Fail. Fireside Books
- Harville, H. (1990) Getting the Love You Want. Perennial Library Ed.
- Solmon & Siegel (2003) Healing Trauma. Norton Professional Books
- Appleton, W. (1997). Prozac and the New Antidepressants. Plum Book
- Thomas Marra (2004) Depressed and Anxious: The Dialectical Behavior Therapy Workbook
- Burne E. (1995) The Anxiety and Phobia Workbook. New Harbringer Publication Inc.
Noga Niv, PhD